This symbol set for New Hampshire has five pages to help you start your project report:
- the state bird of New Hampshire,
- the state flag of New Hampshire,
- the state flower of New Hampshire,
- a map of the State of New Hampshire,
- and a blank New Hampshire page that matches the others for any other items or writing you would like to do. You can make as many copies of that page as you need for your report.
This set is designed for students who are designing their report to be written by hand (with lines).